Some names in PLN

On my 3rd blog to the staff through the Web 2.0 wiki I gave a reminder of the website of the main speaker Will Richardson if you click here you will get access to his list of educator / teacher blogs. I also highlighted Jenny Luca a TL here in Melbourne.  Here she is in her own words…“About me – Jenny Luca

I’m Head of Information Services at Toorak College in Mt.Eliza. This is a suburb of Melbourne, Australia. I’m fascinated by Web 2.0 applications and their potential in educational settings. I launched myself headfirst into this world in 2008 and have found the experience to be transformative. It’s my aim to share what I discover with you through this blog.

Here are some of the educators mentioned throughout the day whose ideas underpin the philosophy of Personal Learning Networks

Carl Fisch The Fischbowl A staff development blog for Arapahoe High School teachers exploring constructivism and 21st century learning skills

Did you know?
6 min
www.youtube.com

Shift Happens Narrated
6 min
www.youtube.com

Steven Downes Welcome to the home page of Stephen Downes. I work for the National Research Council, Institute for Information Technology, in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada. I specialize in online learning, content syndication, and new media.

Master Chief Documentary (Halo) – Steve Downes
4 min 53 sec
www.youtube.com

Web 2.0 and Your Own Learning and Development
22 min
video.google.com

John Seeley Brown a cofounder of the Institute for Research on Learning (IRL). His personal research interests include the management of radical innovation, digital youth culture, digital media, and new forms of communication and learning.

David Weinberger here is his twitter page

David Weinberger at Cisco summit
6 min
www.youtube.com

Everything is Miscellaneous
57 min
video.google.com